Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

This is ridiculous [[R un e Dr a go n]]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
FudgeeBear
Claymore Warrior
FudgeeBear

This is ridiculous [[R un e Dr a go n]] Empty
PostSubject: This is ridiculous [[R un e Dr a go n]]   This is ridiculous [[R un e Dr a go n]] I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 9:24 am

MEIRA SANZENIN||DEMETER||16

------------------

Meira dashed to the Commons Area, straight to the Arts and Crafts corner. She grabbed papers, colors, markers, stickers, and dumped them into a table for two. Next she grabbed two chairs, for her and Athan. She sat down and grabbed a ruler and a marker, and tried to make a border line in one of the coupon bonds. As Meira, of course she failed.

She frowned, and held up the photo of Meiko. She looked at Athan. "Athan, we can use this."

But Meira hesitated. There was a teeny tiny problem that she couldn't get. She pursed her lips, and get quiet.
Back to top Go down
http://brooklynhouse.forumtl.com
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: This is ridiculous [[R un e Dr a go n]]   This is ridiculous [[R un e Dr a go n]] I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 9:46 am

This is ridiculous [[R un e Dr a go n]] Jonathancopy
Jonathan Adams
Son of Aphrodite

Jonathan had just realized that Meira was serious about the poster thing. He followed her to the Arts and Crafts area where he watched her gather some art materials. Then she held up a picture and got all worried, but Jonathan thought he could think of possible reasons why she got anxious. His gaze lingered on the picture as he asked, "Is she ten there?" Well, it wasn't really much of a problem if Meiko looked younger in the photo. He doubted she'd look so different that people couldn't recognize her or something. Besides, there was a more pressing problem.

"Right and... we have one picture and... how many posters are we planning on making?"
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixsapphire.deviantart.com
FudgeeBear
Claymore Warrior
FudgeeBear

PostSubject: Re: This is ridiculous [[R un e Dr a go n]]   This is ridiculous [[R un e Dr a go n]] I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 11:02 am

------------------

Meira shook her head. "I honestly do not know. My sensei just gave it to me when we were staying at Japan, saying I'm going to need this. Soon." She sighed. Now she knew. Her sensei was a psychic. Athan's last question bugged her. It's just one picture. How are they going to reproduce it? Draw it? For gods' sake, Meira is useless in arts. She don't know about Athan.

Meira crumpled the failed paper with the failed line then threw it out. "Either we're drawing it, or have this photo--" Meira held Meiko's picture higher, "--reproduced. Off campus. Then attacked by monsters."

Meira frowned. This is failing before it even started.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: This is ridiculous [[R un e Dr a go n]]   This is ridiculous [[R un e Dr a go n]] I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 7:42 pm

Jonathan went wide-eyed. Were those the only two options? He was godawful at drawing and so was Meira, he thought as he studied her grim expression. Was sneaking out of camp the only option left? He wasn't too keen on the idea. Two demigods, both children of Olympians, were bound to attract monsters. It was too risky. Jonathan didn't want any of them to get hurt, if possible.

"Er... I don't want to sound like a coward, but can we please make sneaking out our last resort plan?" he said hopefully, ruffling his hair. "Are there no other options?"
Back to top Go down
FudgeeBear
Claymore Warrior
FudgeeBear

PostSubject: Re: This is ridiculous [[R un e Dr a go n]]   This is ridiculous [[R un e Dr a go n]] I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 4:15 am

------------------

Other options... "We could storm Cabin 7 right now," she decided.

Okay, storming Cabin 7 is the easiest idea. If Meiko isn't Apollo's... well, they would have to ask every camper, or do the posters. But Athan clearly disliked sneaking out. So do Meira. But Meiko could be a daughter of Apollo, what with her bow and arrow. Or a hunter.

Meira felt like slapping herself for thinking of it. Nope. Meiko wouldn't be a hunter. Meira frowned again, looking at the sun.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: This is ridiculous [[R un e Dr a go n]]   This is ridiculous [[R un e Dr a go n]] I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 4:40 am

Jonathan nodded. At least they didn't have to sneak out... or at least for now, he thought. He had always hated the idea of fighting--even if it was against monsters. He only forced himself to fight in dire situations and even then, he hated himself for taking part in it.

"Alright. Let's just put these aside so we won't have to find all of them again if we go back to making posters," he said as he tidied up the table, piling all the art materials in one corner. The boy loved organizing things.

Jonathan dug his hands in his pockets when he was done and noted the frown on Meira's face. "She won't be a Hunter," he reassured her. "Unless she has an intense hatred for men." He smiled at his attempt at a joke.
Back to top Go down
FudgeeBear
Claymore Warrior
FudgeeBear

PostSubject: Re: This is ridiculous [[R un e Dr a go n]]   This is ridiculous [[R un e Dr a go n]] I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 5:40 am

------------------

Meira grinned. "As far as I know, Meiko didn't hold grudges against boys," she replied. She stood up, and brushed her blonde hair back. She kicked her chair under table, and wiped her forehead off sweat.

But Meira's heart was thrumming again. Not out of nervousness, but of... she don't know, maybe hope. There was a lot of Apollo campers. Yet Meira knew her cousin can be one of them. She inclined her head, then said again, "Let's go, your bruise is unsettling. Maybe we can stop by the Khione Cabin," and out the door she burst out.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: This is ridiculous [[R un e Dr a go n]]   This is ridiculous [[R un e Dr a go n]] I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 5:51 am

"Then you have nothing to worry about," Jonathan said. He didn't think it would be easy trying to convince a young girl to be a Hunter, especially a teenage one. Unless she had a terrifying experience regarding men, he was fairly sure that she wouldn't turn out to be a Hunter.

At Meira's words, his fingers suddenly found their way to his bruised cheek. It hadn't hurt that much, but still, the idea of getting some ice on it was appealing. It would surely make the pain go away faster. He followed Meira out of the door, now intent on dealing with his bruise.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is ridiculous [[R un e Dr a go n]]   This is ridiculous [[R un e Dr a go n]] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This is ridiculous [[R un e Dr a go n]]
Page 1 of 1